I have been using the freemium account and I have a few technical questions that I haven't been able to figure out. I created an app using the Mobile Offline Surface tracking with Unity engine.
- I created a few scenes in my app and I thought I put in the right actions so I can move to the next scenes when I use the app on the phone. But it doesn't seem to work. What's the best way to use scenes?
- Also my first scene looks completely different to my other scenes and has assets that should only be in one of the scenes. I attached images in the ZIP file. Why is it like that?
- When I play the animation in the PlugXR Creation Grid, it seems to play animations from other scenes. Is it supposed to do that?
- When I add a colour or material to a model, it turns black. Sometimes it fixes itself after I refresh multiple times. It also looks transparent in the Grid. Is it supposed to do that?
- Every time I test the app on my phone, the number of views grows by about 8 views even though I've only opened it once. I can also see the number has grown quickly on the "My Apps" webpage. Why does it do that?
- What are the units for the model positions and how can I make sure the scale is 1:1 when I import?
- How do I import models already linked to materials?
- When I test the app on my phone, the text objects do not appear.
- Can PlugXR work on Android tablets? I installed it on a Samsung Tab S7 and continually stops working after I open the app.
- Can I change the order of the scenes so that it starts from say Scene 7 and then Scene 1 once the app is published?
Thank you in advance.